Sunday, September 25, 2011

How it Started

A lot of people are usually interested in what led me down this path and I always tell them that it was a complete fluke. I'm not sure they believe me, I hope that what they'd like to believe is a much sluttier version of what I'm about to tell you.

I was living in Washington, D.C. at the time (a place so dear to my heart, and, uhm, loins) and was working in an industry that I realized was headed straight for obsoletion. I had just gone through a financially devastating breakup and was also working a part-time job. On one of my rare nights off I happened upon Craigslist (you totally know what I'm talking about) and saw other girls and realized (quite apparently) that I was just as qualified as they. And so it began.

I was like a kid in a candy store! Men! In all flavors! Colors! SIZES! More than the variety, though, was the idea that maybe I'd found myself. I am a hedonist at heart. I have loved the physical act of sex since I first experienced it at almost 18. I have never NOT felt connected to my body, to my sensuality, to my femininity. It is as natural to me as breathing. So, maybe this was the path less traveled that would make all the difference! And I learned very quickly that it most definitely has made all of the difference.


I enjoy every, single minute of my experiences. The variances, the newness, the familiarity, the timed intimacy that can be so very intimate...all of it. It has opened my world up to pleasures beyond compare. A literal mind would think it would lack those things, but I am here to tell you that it is exactly what you make it, like everything else in life. And I make it mean something, because I want all of my life experiences to have value. 


So, a little more of me. I hope you enjoy what you're seeing.

No comments: